Our abstract submission system is temporarily closed due to maintenance.
Deadline for abstract submission:
30 June 2020.
Please use meanwhile our abstract submission template provided here (docx).
Early Career Researchers have the opportunity to apply for the ECR poster award, please indicate it in the submission form accordingly.
A book of abstracts will be published electronically. By sending your abstract(s), all authors agree to the publication of their abstract(s) by the organizer as PDF and on the conference website.
During the online submission of your abstract(s), you need to:
- Choose the form of your contribution (poster, pitch or session contribution).
- Poster: The poster format is DIN A0, portrait. Feel free to additionally bring handouts of your poster or related publications. Posters of ECR participating in the poster award will be marked accordingly.
- Pitch: An elevator pitch is a quick one-minute advertising introduction to a poster, topic or session that is shown later in the poster session, programme or can be found online. The pitch can be done by several persons (in the 1 minute time limit) and should be made with 1 slide in Power Point (in 16:9 format) to visualize the main content.
- Session contributions: Please see the session descriptions for details on open session contributions. These include traditional oral presentation, contribution to discussion formats, pitches, software presentation and others. Please specify according to requests in session description.
- Assign your abstract(s) to one of our conference tracks / sessions;
- fill into the forms provided by the online system the following information: name, first name & institution, country and e-mail of all authors (co-authors) of your abstract(s) with title and text body of maximum 2,000 signs (without personal information provided already).